Exodus 3 - Burning Bush
1. Moses was 80 years old when God finally sent him on this important mission. Is there a time in your life when you questioned God’s timing?
2. Think through Moses’ life up to this point (the burning bush). Was there any merit in Moses that should warrant his appointment as Israel’s leader? How should this inform your posture toward God?
3. How does God answer Moses’ question in verse 11?
4. How does God answer Moses’ question in verse 13? (Hint – I told you this morning!)
5. What is your response today to I AM’s call on your life?